Superior Kia - Automotive Parts
- Must have a current driver's
- Ability to work overtime as
- Ability to effectively
communicate, be a functional resource, and work well with others.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must adhere to safety procedures
- Reliable, self-motivated,
honest, punctual, professional and flexible attitude
- Good computer skills
successful candidate must have superior customer service skills, excellent
work ethic, motivated to be successful and team centric. Additionally, a
successful candidate will have superior ability to work independently as well
as part of a team. As an Automotive Parts Advisor, you will be
experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a
persistent problem solver. Your ability to support the mechanics and
technicians to troubleshoot problems is essential to this role. This position
reports to the Service Manager.
- Sell parts
to meet monthly forecasts
- Issue parts
and accessories to mechanic
all assigned tasks timely on a daily basis
- Parts Advisors solicit customers
for parts and accessories sales using phone, direct mail, etc.
- Provide delivery service of
orders using parts truck.
- Merchandise seasonal parts and
accessories in an attractive manner.
- Control files, reference books,
and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order
- Maintain master parts and price
- Tracking all incoming and
outgoing parts for a dealership.
- Locating available parts when
the dealership is out of stock.
- Handling parts payment
collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the
service department and collision repair shop.
- Packaging and shipping parts back
to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate
- Referring to parts manuals (both
hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s)
for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced.
be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently; require sitting for extended
periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, and stooping.
Excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity required. Strong ability to
communicate. Punctuality is a must.